Gene Analysis Tools
After you have created a list of candidate genes in our Analyze Microarray Data section or even if you already have a list of genes, we offer a collection of tools for researching these genes all in one place. Using our tools, you can:
- View multiple sources of annotationGet as much information as possible about each gene in your list, no matter what type of identifier you started with.
- Perform a literature searchLook for all your genes simultaneously in PubMed and highlight publications that contain more than one gene in your list.
- Analyze promoter sequencesPerform a MEME analysis, an oPOSSUM analysis, or simply retrieve the upstream sequences for your genes in FASTA format.
- Compare gene listsUse our tools to find genes that are common to more than one of your candidate gene lists or find those genes that are unique to a particular list.
- View the location of your genesDisplay your genes on our downloadable and zoomable chromosome map. You can even limit your genes by regions of the genome.